Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thriving for NL1000 by the End of 2007

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Heh, fart.

Bad session, I don't know if I played worse just because I ended up slightly down (like 10 BB) from my H.O.R.S.E/Razz session or was it just the overall shit that kept raining on me. Maybe it was the bad table selection or just sloppy mood. I ended up down total about 4 buy-ins for the day. It's nothing major, it destroyed my winrate complitely! ^^ But I dunno. Luckily enough, I will take 3 days off poker for now as semi-forced vacation. It was mostly variance anyway, flush over flushes, turned oversets, rivered flushes etc. Life's good! d=]

On the positive side, I only ended down around $100 because I got my PokerStars bonus cleared. So I will do some money-moving in the weekend probably, next target is Boss network and I will return to the game on sunday or next monday. My week is still neatly positive because of livegames so it's all positiveness.

At least this proves, I'm not complitely ascended to the next level yet! ^^

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home