Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thriving for NL1000 by the End of 2007

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Tired Session

I had a little tired session yesterday. I started off with healthy +2.5 buy-ins very quickly, but I didn't have much luck after that, flopping nuts and getting outdrawn. Anyway, as it turns out, I did also a couple of bad reads that lead into a couple of bad plays and I quit while down around $70, less than 1.5 buy-ins. Needles in a haystack, I have no trouble with that. No more tired sessions, lol. It was quite fun for the while though...

Stars introduced H.O.R.S.E, H.O.S.E and Razz cashgames (dunno about sngs) into their repertoire today and although it seems like there's only $1/$2 Fixed at the moment, I'm thinking of trying it out, the tables are probably überfishy now that it's new and people wanna try it out - also easier to get games. Same probably goes for Razz, I'd imagine people not even knowing the rules at this stage so it should be a cakewalk in all of those games. Kekekekek.

Nothing much to report, this week I've only played that one session online and rest has been liveplay. Luckily latter is up around 300€ so it's not like this would be a negative week, pretty much no matter what happened. I will probably have a solid hold'em/H.O.R.S.E session today and see how it picks up. I'm feeling good about pretty much everything right now and that's always a good sign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home