Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thriving for NL1000 by the End of 2007

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Poker Heaven!

Yea that's just the name of the Boss network site I recently signed on to. I played a short session, generating around $3.5 of my $200 bonus - wow, that's so much! Besides, that'll get DOUBLED cuz of the rakeback - how sweet is that! I just two-tabled to get a feeling for the client and it has some sillyish things that make betting a bit harder than on stars - for example, you can't paint the bet sum with your mouse, you need to use backspace to erase the numbers to insert it. After a few tries, I ended up betting the minimum and giving my opponents nearly freecards and they ofc outdrew me - luckily enough, the level of play didn't amaze on the site...

So basically I played one PLO8 $50 table and one NLHE $50 table and ended up $85 or so, mostly from PLO8, people there were ridiculously bad. I mean really really really bad. I made some calls with two pair and no low on dubious boards like A234J. To my delightment, my A4 was good as my opponent showed JT88 that he called preflop pot with. Funny thing about the site is that short-handed tables are 5-handed. I like it and there's lots of play. But I don't think I'll stick around for much longer than claiming the bonus - after that UB and FTP await!! Not much else to tell at this point, I might go for a bit more solid session today.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home