Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thriving for NL1000 by the End of 2007

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Turbos are fun!

Yea so I figured I'd try out a challenge kinda game session where I start with low buy-in turbos and when ever I win, I play one higher buy-in with the victory money. When I get second, I regame a match of that stakes. Well. Idea was good, but my luck today didn't like it. I think I broke all my previous overpair vs undercards/underpair pf all-in record I've ever done. None of my hands held up, pushing all-in with nutflush, drying to either boat or straightflush. ^^

But enuf, whining, the final score was:
1 victory
18 out-of-money

Needless to say, I'll never touch turbos again. I'll probably take break from tournamentpoker too as It has cost me like $200 to $300 in the last few days. A well. Can't win them all. I'm currently a bit below $1200 again, go SNG variance GO! I don't really feel even pissed, it was just so sad. And majority of times I did the correct moves anyway, so I think on the average, I would end up like... $200 of these sessions lol...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home