Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thriving for NL1000 by the End of 2007

Monday, September 04, 2006

Vitun nugetit

What a cool way to start up a session after like a week's pause of online poker. Also nice way to start a new month. Basically first I sunk down like crazy, goin' down something between 2 and 3 buy-ins. One of them in my own sillyness as I posted blind OOT with TT and raised it up. I got reraised and made the stupid assumption that he was stealing so I 3-bet. I couldn't convince him to lay down AA so that was complitely my own fault.

Either way, I grinded it all back and was around +$10. Now ain't that cute. This is generally the time to quit as bad things are to come if I continue. And continue I did.

First a minor setback from this genius who's draws obviously hit, the worst hand he could've had here was top two and I think he boated turn up. Otherwise the river push doesn't make much sense. He just figured I was on FD and wanted to maximize his expectation - to be fair, it would've been hard to call even with a flush there. So thanks to him for letting me out easy.

Well that wasn't so bad, just a minor setback...

LO AND BEHOLD!! Yeah, it always has to end like this. Judging from how the hand went, I guess AA was a reasonable choise of a hand for him to have, but can I assume he has it here? Should I check behind on river? I figured Ax, such as AK is quite likely here as well, maybe he was a guy goin' crazy with KK since it was checked through on flop. The fact that there was two aces on the board instead of one made it even worse... One ace and I might've been able to get away from it rather cheaply.

A well, down around 2 buy-ins from pretty much those hands alone. Poker is fucking sweet. Poker Heaven hasn't been too good to me. Players aren't too good, but they're all fucking cardracks and it makes it hard to manage against them "YEA LET'S CALL WITH UNDERCARDS NO PAIR NO DRAW AND MAKE RUNNERUNNER QUADS". And they do.

A well, I guess it's just normal variance. The bad thing also is, there aren't many NL25 tables on PokerHeaven. I might go to those for a while to cool off and rebuild. My roll at the site isn't quite adequate (AT LEAST ANY FUcKInG MORE) to NL50, I might wanna combine them. 20% of the bonus is now done and it seems to be coming along rather steadily as my roll stays quite stable - overall, I'm down around $40 since the deposit, so there's no reason to panic yet. I have no idea how many hands I've played since PokerTracker doesn't yet support Boss Media hand histories.

On the bright side, all my friends are running like niggers on fire, but we all know what happens when the fire reaches internal organs. <3

So, I guess that's it for today. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home