Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thriving for NL1000 by the End of 2007

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Ba-donk-a-tonk

Back for another session. I woke up feeling happy - that's a good sign. Nothing can ruin those days! I remembered to claim a $90 bonus and games ended up over a buy-in over quite short session after which Soldat called and I never started another session. Overall it was pretty gewd session and I have now claimed 25% of the Bonus. I am going to try to play 5%-10% more of that bonus today while making a profit in the games themselves. One thing I've noticed in the Poker Heaven network that you gotta pick your tables, even at NL50. The players aren't particularly stellar, but having turkish people in your table seems to be particularly +EV. A lot of european nits overall. Add the bad client and I don't see why I'd keep on playing there after the bonus is claimed. It'd be nice to end up in the place, currently I'm slightly up - pretty much because yesterday I took two ugly beats in the end of the session. Not saying they were particularly "bad ones", but they were ugly ones.

If I average 5% of the bonus a day, it will take me two weeks to claim it and I'm aiming into a bit shorter time than that. Some day I might play O8 or Omaha sessions since average pots in those are bigger (even at like PLO25) so you pay more rake and get more bonus. Players are also worse so it's not like I'd be cutting on winrate to get the bonus done fast. I will, for now, concentrate on NL Hold'em though. I wanna make it as NL400 player this year so all practice is good. I'm also collecting some notes from various sources, I might publish them here some day. But if it ends up being superpowerful, I won't!! Hahaa! :)

So after yesterday's session I feel good going into today's session. I'll get my PS chipset tomorrow also so I might try to renew my live-game confidence by baptizing the virgin chipset in something like 5+R tournie.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home