Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thriving for NL1000 by the End of 2007

Thursday, September 28, 2006

October Goals!

Okidoki! Time is drawing near! I'm hyped up, excited and feeling better than ever about my game! The only poker I've been playing lately have been some small live sessions and LiquidPoker.net tournament in which I was second last sunday. But I've kept myself away from the cashgames.

So now, the time is near! And I will have one month of work free and virtually school free pokertime in my hands! What goals to set?! This will be the grinder's month! My goal will be to average 2000 hands a day for the month, win or lose. That would produce around 60k hands over the course of the month. Although my head is too stubborn to not calculate the EV for that in big bets, I try not to obsess about it. Experience is certain to follow from this and experience is what improves you! I haven't had a real stake grinding session in quite a while. For the moment, I will be playing on Stars for the bonus - there's a slight possibility that I will change to PartyPoker somewhere in the progress, but I'm not sure of that yet.

After this one poker-month, I will re-evaluate my chances of getting to my goal - whatever it is. My original goal was NL400, but I think I'll be fine if I can make it to NL100-NL200 too so! But I also know it's still possible to make to my original goal as well although it doesn't look. Either way, I'll just play my game and let the results come or go as they will.

Tomorrow is my last day at work, followed by sauna and beer in the courtesy of Nokia OYJ. Gaming will probably start on Sunday for obvious reasons!

Cheers!

ps. Also, I will post my October results here, no matter what they are so there will be a screenshot from PT fo sho. I just love screenshots. Personally I wish it will have a lot of green numbers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home