Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thriving for NL1000 by the End of 2007

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Moving to nitville!

Full of confidence with new revelations that appeared to me on my "vacation", I went into the tables, feeling very confident. But variance hit me in the face, right off the bat. A well, I went down a couple of buy-ins and my spirit was crushed. My roll is ridiculously small on Poker Heaven and I think I might combine everything soon.

However, my current plan is to give fullring a serious try. At least for a while. Just semi-nit it away for the duration of the bonus (Although some days I might play just O8, works great for PAYING OFF HUGE LOADS OF RAKE). Full ring is easier and I can get my roll back on my comfort zone. So that's my plan now.

If I have time tomorrow, I'll write about my recent revelations. I still have 2.5 weeks of work left, after which I have pretty roughly one month with very little school. So I will have one month to work on my game, grind away mucho tables in full ring and hopefully make back the lost dollars. It should really be easy, just visiting the nitville and grinding it away like the old times. And since I have one month for it, I will have time to play more than 1k hands a day which was my old plan. This way I can do some catching up with my "schedule". I don't think I'll make it to NL400 by december, but I'd be happy just to go to NL100 or NL200 as well.

We'll see how it goes... :D Every time I say this, I drop down like gazillion buy-ins. But O8 is treatin' me relatively nicely and it's a lot easier game so I'll take days off to play that. In fact, if the next site I go to has lot of games, I might try playing that exclusively for a while, since I feel I have pretty good grip of it while other people have absolutely no idea.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home