Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thriving for NL1000 by the End of 2007

Monday, May 01, 2006

Weekly report

Alrighty, so I had a little up after the last down and since it's monday - it's time for the weekly report. This week wasn't magnificent, infact it was a bad one, but I feel like my game has improved hell lot during that time. I will continue playing tomorrow and see if I could finally make a reasonable profit out of the week, preferably not play like crap. So after today's not so long, but fun session - I ended up somewhere along the lines of $100. I played 2 tables PLO, one table NL50 Hold'em. Omaha was breakeven or slight down, but I won big in the Hold'em table. The biggest reason to it was This Particular Hand. Biggest NL50 pot I've ever won, quite delightful. He had gotten his stack from me in an earlier inconvenient hand though. This one is from few days back I think, but it was cute so I decided to post it. So yea, I have been getting some luck too, the horrible day just turned to suck all the bad luck out of a short period, hopefully the up will keep up for few more days before the next down, so all ups will then be bigger. I will try not to screw up too.

But here goes the weekly report:

Current date: 2006-05-01
Last report: 2006-04-24
Current bankroll: $1205
Current stakes: NL50/24.0 buy-ins
Result: -$165
Moving up at: $2000/20 buy-ins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home