Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thriving for NL1000 by the End of 2007

Sunday, June 11, 2006

D'oh! MTTing again.

Longish time of my last update, I will get into next update after next week as I plan on playing a bit more from monday to thursday, then again on sunday - a little less on saturday. =]

Played some MTTs. Tournies actually ended slightly up for today (like uhm... $10), but cashgames went straight down to hell, only down a bit over a buy-in, mostly because I donked off a lot with top pair, then couldn't fold top trips with ace kicker to a rivered draw and well, that's about it. Mostly own mistakes anyway. I was up at some point though so I went down ~2 buy-ins, mostly of playing bad.

As for the MTTs, I FTed LiquidPoker.net tournament, then went out when I was making a move at a bad time (which I had to make, because some schmuck called my all-in earlier with A6o - dubious). Anyway, the $22 MTT FT was (I think) my first, I've been at the final table bubble before. The final hand was pretty unfortunate as EP limped and I pushed (10 BB stack) from button with AJo and well, I can't really blame the EP limper for calling with AA. I even got a flushdraw which gave me a little false hope. Almost like it was destined to be ^^ I would've outdrawn AK/AQ though. ;P Here's a screenshot.



I won a whupping $61.20... Well, better luck next time, I think I've been ITM more often than should be averaged as I haven't played many of these tournies.

I will be concentrating on NL 6-max games mostly on the coming days - actually I'm going to play those almost exclusively besides the livegames. And my next "br report" will be posted 19.06.2006. Hopefully I have broken $1000 by then as I'm not too far away from it. I might make posts, should interesting hands occur. Here's one which I found to be quite nice. ^^

That's about it for now, the main line is that I'm going up and it feels good. Playing good also is good for it, although I think I should've skipped playing cashgames today. I made some really avoidable mistakes and I don't like making mistakes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home