Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thriving for NL1000 by the End of 2007

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

lol donkaments...

Well I had fine cashgame session again (around +$80) and I went to the normal 2 MTTs (10 minute level one and 180 player one). Well it's the normal brutality. I got screwed in the 10 minute one (standard coinflip loss) and 180 player i went deep, had over average (was like top 20) and well then I had JJ, I early position, one caller, flop Axx and I c-bet, he raises all-in, I have to fold. Then late pos raises, I push from SB with TT and get instacalled by AKs and that can go only one way. I did catch a lucky break earlier, but I bet that was Lee Jones' twisted joke to make me squirm in pain (not much pain getting eliminated early), when I pushed with AJ on KQxx board with J high flushdraw against KJ with Kh so I had like 5 outs. Besides that, it was buttrape after buttrape. Too bad.

Anyway, I guess I'm doing better and better so all I need to win is those wreched showdowns. One day! One day! Well they're just $11 so they don't really affect all that much to my progress... or well it does, but one day! ONE DAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home