Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thriving for NL1000 by the End of 2007

Sunday, November 26, 2006

NL100 is the SHIT! And I mean it literally...


Time to bitch again. So I was at $1700 couple of hours back, being up $200 from NL50. I went to 100nl to kill a fish. Well that worked out well, I got JJ and reraised him, he of course called, being the 60/30/2 fish he was. Flop came down beautiful 774 rainbow. Well leads and I put him all-in. His 78 is good. -$100. Three hands later I pick up JJ. I raise him, he minraises me, I call. Flop is beautiful 742. He has AA. -$100. Few hands later, I still haven't given up hope, I have 78s, so I raise from button, he calls. Flop is pretty nice J96. Okay so he checks, I c-bet, he calls. Turn is a Q - he leads like half the pot, I call. River is a T, giving me my straight on a very dangerous board - especially cuz he had AK. I didn't go broke though.

So that's -$250. Effectively putting my result of the day to -$100 (I was down $50 from tournaments - in which I get always bad beat in the bubble - seriously, it's not a joke). Okay so that wasn't enough. I took a deep breath, went to take a shit, ate something, drank water and filled my mug with lemonade, preparing for my new session with around $1500 bankroll. I figured I'd play supertight 100nl for the time being and get this show back on the road.

That worked out nicely until I lost a stack with KK against AA. Well no biggie. Then I split TWO TIMES KK vs KK!
http://www.pokerhand.org/?633990
http://www.pokerhand.org/?633991

Ain't that adorable? Well this and a couple of other rapist hands later I managed to win some pots without showdown (that's my only trend lately). Soo I go pretty deep against this one guy who's 26/6.7/1.89 (small pf raise range huh) In this hand:
http://www.pokerhand.org/?634016

THE DRAW COULD HIT AT LEAST ONCE! THE POT WAS HUGE AND I WOULD'VE QUIT AFTER IT EITHER WAY.



I said to my friend that if I lose this all-in I'm going to quit. I lost it and I quit. Yay. So now, my roll is $1183. Motherfucking yay. It's become halved from what it was since I "moved to 100nl". Obviously it's time to take a break and try not to cut myself for the damage I've done. I can't beat the limit, I'm too fucking bad. I can rebuild the roll for 100nl a thousand times but I can't make the transition. Seriously. I pulled +4bi from 50nl, why can't I do the same for 100nl?


Now I wanna believe that it's just bad luck. I wanna believe that everyone has it. I really really really wanna believe it. But when I went to livegames to play some nl100, I lost 270€. Why? I don't know, I was 70-30 or better favourite in each full stack all-in. Does that make me bad? I've been thinking about skipping this 100nl level all together and now I'm really starting to think it's a cursed limit, whether it's online or live. I just get beat after beat after cooler after beat after cooler after beat after beat after cooler after beat and there's nothing I can do about it.

Fucking AWESOME. That much for this years goal. And there's no point in believing that I could still make it, I can't - I cashed out my entire roll to Neteller, hoping that there'll be some deposit bonus to stars next month (which is when I'll continue playing). I try to force myself to not play anything since I've been having problems doing that - mostly out of boredom. I need to do some studying anyway so this comes at a convenient time. But FUCK. I'm not going to do the estimation of how it went for the month overall as I think my month is around -$100 after that stupid shit.



IF I RAPE AT 50NL LIKE I'VE DONE LATELY - WHY DO I HAVE TO ENTER COOLER CITY AT 100NL. It's fucking ridiculous.

Fuck poker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home