Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thriving for NL1000 by the End of 2007

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Poonugget Iacta Est!

Yay! 100nl baby! NL100 BABY! $0.5/$1 NO LIMIT HOLD'EM BABY! SSNL BABY! AHH BABY!

I made it! I started the day from yesterday's nice heater (MTTs + like 4bi from NL50) by thinking I won't play any cashgames today. Well I ended up doing well in one 27 sng (won it) and #7 in one PLO8 MTT (well it was small so I got like... nothing). Basically hitting the win of the $11 27 player one, I got to $1.9k. So I pick up two good looking NL100 tables and pull around 2bi up in 450 hands.

Feeling to gamble a bit, I went to 10nl where some highrollers were pushing in like every hand. I lost like $70, then won $40 back and quit. :] Still. It's so pretteeeeh and now I'm over 20bi. I think I will try to get used to the limits playing two tables at the time probably, it was exciting enough today. I lost a flip for a bit over half buy-in and lost a couple of mid-size pots but mostly I just won and won.

This one was nasty. I mean c'mon! Damn.
Here I was a bit behind. Heh.
This one was monkeybutty. I had solid read on him playing draws and I was so certain he had the flushdraw here - ie. As. The question was whether it was paired or not. Well in this case, it turned out that I was drawing dead - I guess raising the river would've been the "correct" way to go (or turn). But I thought I'm probably good so didn't see it - if I raise, my massive ace high becomes a bluff.

Noice.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home