Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thriving for NL1000 by the End of 2007

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Immortality

TY! It took me three tries - now I feel I'm relatively well established in 100nl. I am currently doing some bonuses at party and I feel I'm getting the hand of it - I've still made some hasty decisions, been cold decked a few times - of which most bitter was this one: HOLLA! I probably wouldn't even go broke here against an average opponent but this guy was 40/x/x ninja who bought in for $20 (at least that what he/she said). Anyhow, I doubled off him earlier like this: For King and country! So I didn't respect him much after that. Well - it's fun to get the one card in the deck that can break me! :D

Anyhow, that rocketed me from +1.5bi to -0.5bi or so. After that, the next 100 hands or so I was on a heater! And quit while being +3bi. I did make one supposedly bad laydown against the same fish later because I was afraid of a guy behind me in this one.

To get back to the bonii, basically I've now gotten $500 worth of bonuses ($100 initial signup and a bunch of reloads), I have $400 in pending bonuses for Party and $150 for Stars and my roll broke the magical limit of $3k (I moved at 2.5k). Sooo, things are looking up and I think my goal for the year is now done! I shall now change the purpose of this blawg in the initial title as well.

It's been sweet thus far and to actually make the transition upwards tastes better than life itself. So now, cheers! And happy holidays! Happy new year! Wuhuu!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home