Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thriving for NL1000 by the End of 2007

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Penny Stakes Salvation!

The Zeebo Ultimatum! Muhahahaha!

I actually played the most hands for single day ever. I slept badly and felt like playing some 25nl because it seems like something comatozed monkey could beat. So I start off by symphathetic -6bi. Unlike usually, I 8-tabled today and I played 5120 hands. Holla!



Well I came back from the minus. I did some sloppy plays in the beginning, but towards the end, I got into a solid upswingy motion as my coma kept getting deeper. I ended the session at +$4.2! Yay! Not too great, but at least I got positive and played a lotsa lotsa hands. I didn't pay enough attention to my game today, but tomorrow (unless I skip playing), I will try to concentrate on making the modifications that have been holding me back.

Besides some positional game adjustments, I also seem to overplay one pair hands - these are generally TPTK types of hands etc. I guess it'll all come to me in time as long as I remember to keep concentrating and trying to improve my game - whether I'm running good or bad.

So tomorrow, it's back to the 50nl 4-tabling. Ahh, sweet times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home